Periscope’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution integrates various business functions into one complete system to streamline processes and information across the entire organization. Various processes that are essential to running a business, including sales, procurement & purchasing, financial accounting, human resources, payroll, inventory, production, loan management and beyond are integrated in the ERP system.
Periscope ERP is not simply limited to corporations. It can be used by non-profit organizations, government agencies, and other institutions as well.
The central feature of the ERP system is a shared database that supports multiple functions used by different business units. In practice, this means that employees in different divisions—for example, accounting and sales—can rely on the same information for their specific needs. Periscope’s ERP software also offers synchronized reporting and automation. Instead of forcing employees to maintain separate databases and spreadsheets that have to be manually merged to generate reports, ERP solution allows staff to pull reports from one system. For instance, with sales orders automatically flowing into the financial system without any manual re-keying, the order management department can process orders more quickly and accurately, and the finance department can close the books faster.
Periscope ERP Key Benefits:
- Information available across organization as a whole rather than multiple versions. Unlike point solutions that rely on multiple (sometimes duplicating) databases which strain IT resources, ERP solutions standardize the use of one application to run an entire organization. This not only increases efficiencies, but also decreases the overall total cost of ownership (TCO), thereby reducing operational costs and improving the organization’s profitability.
- Enables tighter controls for financial compliance declaration as well as other forms of financial reporting.
- Supports streamlined sourcing and procurement processes deliver a centralized buying model to reduce unauthorized and unnecessary expenses.
- Use of single data source to hold all information from the various business functions allows end-user accessibility (based on his/her access rights) from anywhere by simply using an Internet browser.
- Increased access to valuable operational data delivers a clear view of the organization that drives continuous improvement strategies and establishes common performance metrics.
Periscope ERP Modules:
- Centralized web-based solution built on cutting-edge technologies that is accessible anywhere via web browser
- Support of multiple business units
- Multi-currency support
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Role-based, business unit level and data security
- Various audit features
- Integrated solution enabling seamless flow of information among different modules
- Contact us for live demo & assessment consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01711275321, 01717236542, 01713204911